THE REMARKABLE GARDENS OF KENT & EAST SUSSEX
Rolling hills meet impressive cliffs in Kent, the garden of England. Orchards and also vineyards with plump fruit show the fecundity of the land, which is populated with elegant manor houses, thoroughly polished premises and intimate walled gardens. Where the productive landscapes of Kent and also East Sussex meet the sea, looming chalk descends into beautiful stretches of coastline. Beautiful seaside resorts or old, historic towns give the best base for exploration.
Explore the lush ‘Garden of England’
- A fantastic variety of dynamic gardens
- A diverse selection of eco-friendly spaces: from the intimate and vibrant to the grand and dramatic
- Iconic gardens at Sissinghurst, Great Dixter and Walmer Castle
- Pashley Manor Gardens, Goodnestone Gardens and Godinton Gardens offer even more remote options
- Great Comp Garden and also The Salutation Gardens include more diverse rooms to discover
- See remarkable residential or commercial properties from various durations of history
- Great opportunities for buying plants from nurseries
If you are looking to book a day out with colleagues, friends or family, contact Crusiers for the availability and the cost of hiring one of our private coaches.