Job Opportunities at Cruisers Coaches
On this page you will find job vacancies that we need to fill.
We are proud of our diverse workforce which consists of 50% female team members.
If no vacancies are currently listed it’s still worthwhile submitting your CV to us as vacancies can come up throughout the year.
Full Time Professional Coach Driver Required
- Driving: 2 years
- PCV Licence
- Current DBS certificate (not essential for interview)
Cruisers Coaches have an excellent job opportunity for a professional looking for an enjoyable and rewarding career.
Full training will be provided to our excellent standards, however to apply you must have and adhere to the following:
- Are of smart appearance.
- Possess a PCV Licence (max 3 points) and Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC/DQC card). Must be up to date.
- Have proven customer service skills – as this is a people and performance orientated business
- We are seeking a smart and professional person who can demonstrate the highest level of customer service. It is essential that applicants also understand the high standards of professionalism and safety that we set within our business.
- Applicants will be required to undertake an initial driving assessment as part of the interview process and will be subject to a 3 month probation period.
- Experience of safe driving due to our impeccable record of transporting school children.
- Ideally you should have a current clean DBS certificate. If not, you must be willing to undergo an advanced DBS check
- A good knowledge of London and surrounding counties.
You will receive in return:
- On the job training
- A chance to drive an immaculate fleet of coaches
- Company Pension Scheme
- Competitive salary
- Dedicated driver manager to support our drivers wherever needed
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- On-site parking
- Monday to Sunday 5 days out of 7 with the option or rest day work
- driving: 2 years (Required)
- PCV Licence (Required)
- To be discussed
Please contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or download our application form and send it either to the email above or to
Karen Thompson – 01737 770036
UNIT M KINGSFIELD BUSINESS CENTRE
Cruisers require part time PSV driver to start ASAP
This position requires candidates to cover AM & PM school runs and some contract work as required.
TERM TIME ONLY
GOOD RATE OF PAY
MUST LIVE WITHIN 10 MILES OF REDHILL AREA
Call Karen on 01737 770036.
Cruisers Require Full Time Coach Drivers
We operate a fleet of modern vehicles on mainly coach Hire and corporate contract work in the South East and London, but can be called upon to undertake journey’s nationwide. Excellent pay rates, terms & conditions and an immediate start for the right candidate.
Must have Manual PSV, CPC, and Digi Card and a minimum 2 years Coach driving experience.
Call Karen on 01737 770036.