Job Opportunities at Cruisers Coaches
On this page you will find job vacancies that we need to fill.
We are proud of our diverse workforce which consists of 50% female team members.
If no vacancies are currently listed it’s still worthwhile submitting your CV to us as vacancies can come up throughout the year.
Full Time Professional Coach Driver Required
- PCV Licence
- Ability to obtain a DBS certificate
Cruisers Coaches have an excellent job opportunity for a professional looking for an enjoyable and rewarding career.
Full training will be provided to our excellent standards, however to apply you must have and adhere to the following:
- Are of smart appearance.
- Possess a PCV Licence and Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC/DQC card). Must be up to date.
- Have proven customer service skills – as this is a people and performance orientated business
- We are seeking a smart and professional person who can demonstrate the highest level of customer service. It is essential that applicants also understand the high standards of professionalism and safety that we set within our business.
- Applicants will be required to undertake an initial driving assessment as part of the interview process and will be subject to a 3 month probation period.
- Experience of safe driving due to our impeccable record of transporting school children.
- Ideally you should have a current clean DBS certificate. If not, you must be willing to undergo an advanced DBS check
- A good knowledge of London and surrounding counties.
You will receive in return:
- On the job training
- A chance to drive an immaculate fleet of coaches
- Company Pension Scheme
- Competitive salary
- Dedicated driver manager to support our drivers wherever needed
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- On-site parking
- Uniform Provided
- driving: 2 years (Preferred but not essential)
- PCV Licence (Required)
- Basic £37,500.00 Per Year, with a potential to earn over £42,000.00 per year
Please contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or download our application form and send it either to, the email above, or to:
Karen Thompson – 01737 770036
UNIT M KINGSFIELD BUSINESS CENTRE